The Union of Spinozist Communities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union of Spinozist Communities

Dues Sive Natura

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Flying Saucer Attack Pa Blues
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am by vlad

» Flying Saucer Attack Pa Blues
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am by vlad

» 10 New AE Project Of March 2011 Pack 33
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:53 am by vlad

» 10 New AE Project Of March 2011 Pack 33
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:53 am by vlad

» Colorado Flora: Western Slope, 3rd Edition William Weber
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 pm by vlad

» Spinozist International Chatroom
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 pm by Yakov ben Eliyahu

» The Book of Admors
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 pm by Yakov ben Eliyahu

» The Book of Tzadiks
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm by Yakov ben Eliyahu

» The Book of Meditations
The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 pm by Yakov ben Eliyahu

The Spanish community starts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oduan

The Spanish community starts Empty
PostSubject: The Spanish community starts   The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 am

Hi,

My name is Oduan and I am the Juste of Aragón.

I'm very happy to announce that finally a Spinozist community has started in Spain. We are still organizating ouselves but we are an active community (103 messagen in 12 days!) and we are wishing to start contacts with other communities abroad.

So we invite all of you to join us in our School were you will always found a pleasant and wellcoming evniornement.
Here is the direction
http://espinozistasrr.foroes.org/index.htm
Yours faithfully

Oduan
Back to top Go down
Alberto I Castilla

The Spanish community starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spanish community starts   The Spanish community starts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 am

Shalom,

My name is Alberto I Castilla, and I come from Aranda de Duero (Castilla).

After having a time of inactivity, The Spanish Spinozist Community has waken up again.

We've been working in a new project to give back to the Community its ancient splendor. That's why I've translated into Spanish some of the most important texts about our faith, so they can be useful for us to attract new members.

We've also inaugurated a new meeting point for the Spanish Spinozist Community, as a symbol of the new era that has already started. I hope that we could work easilier and more fluently there. This is the new adress where you can find us and where all the Spanish Spinozist will meet since now on:

Espinozistas Hispánicos

I've already annouce that change at the international forum (Union Spinoza), from RK, but I would like to post it here as well, and ask you please change the previous one. That's the new one: www.espinozistasrr.foroactivo.com

Thank you very much. See you soon.

Alberto I Castilla
Back to top Go down

The Spanish community starts
Page 1 of 1